National Geographic’s New York Recreation Atlas is the ideal resource for any recreation activity from hunting and fishing to camping, golfing, hiking, and more.
New York Recreation Atlas
National Geographic’s New York Recreation Atlas is the ideal resource for any recreation activity from hunting and fishing to camping, golfing, hiking, and more. This durable, easy-to-use atlas includes up-to-date topographic maps, a comprehensive road network, informative recreation guides, and a detailed index. All road types are clearly identified, making each atlas a useful planning tool for motorcycle and off-road adventures. Maps include bold boundaries for parks and federal lands, and clearly labeled lakes, rivers, and streams. On each map page you will find a convenient map legend, easy-to-read page numbers, a latitude and longitude grid for use with GPS, and fact-checked points of interest. Also included are cross-referenced charts of fishing areas with species information, game management units, campgrounds and attractions charts, state park maps and facilities, hiking, golfing, skiing and paddling destinations, climate information, and more.
- Detailed topographic maps with shaded relief for the entire state
- Each labeled feature is up-to-date and verified by satellite image
- Comprehensive, easy-to-read road network
- Boundaries for parks and federal lands
- Clearly-labeled lakes, rivers and streams
- Durable laminated cover
- Robust travel and recreation information
- Cross-referenced chart of fishing areas with species information
- Game management units
- Campgrounds and attraction charts
- State Parks maps and facilities
- Hiking, golfing, skiing, and paddling destinations
- Climate information
- 11 x 15″
- Scale = 1:150,000
- © 2013
|Dimensions||.5 × 11 × 15 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.